Laboratory Information System Phoenix
Phoenix is a software supporting the work of an analytical laboratory. The system is a central unit that integrates all activities performed in the laboratory. Full automation of work was achieved thanks to
the use of a barcode system to mark tests and test tubes with the tested material and smooth
cooperation with laboratory devices.
• research automation,
• quality control,
• financial settlement,
• collective reports,
• simple operation,
• data safety,
• cooperation with laboratory and diagnostic devices.
LIST OF AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS:
• patient files and information about tests to be performed (order barcode support),
• remote, e.g. collection points: hospitals, clinics,
• through communication with other IT systems,
• tests for quality control.
• work with several laboratories at the same time on one computer,
• downloading data from unidirectional devices,
• programming of devices with a work list,
• cooperation with many analyzers at the same time,
• manual input of test results,
• validation of the results taking into account age and gender,
• marking the results beyond the acceptable range,
• printout of single results,
• marking results for serial printouts,
• serial printout of results,
• approval of tests for collective printouts,
• Delta-Check function.
PRINTOUT AND REPORTS
• daily with division into laboratory, examination, contractor, ordering physician,
• quantitative, valuable, quantitative and valuable settlements with a division into doctors and contractors.
• cooperation with Excel.
• accuracy and repeatability,
• analyzes (Westgard, Levey - Jennings charts),
• documentation of corrective procedures.